Sunday, June 7, 2015

EMERGING Realtree Pink Camo Otterbox Favorecer case for Samsung Galaxy S3

For Sale: Realtree Pink Camoflauge Otterbox S5 Defender case to fit a Special Galaxy S3. This case is considered new and has never been administered! Also includes belt clip which can two fold as a kickstand. It was ordered through Otterbox online and my order turned out to be duplicated and I was sent second cases and I was charged to produce both. I was keeping this to become spare but I have since improved my phone and this case tend not to fit. Asking $35. 00. Some cases usually retail for fifty dollars. 00 plus taxes. Email in case if interested, thanks.

More information about S5 Otterbox. It is a helpful resource for your referOtterbox Defender Samsung GALAXY S5 Case Realtree Black

No comments:

Post a Comment