Monday, January 18, 2016

48 hours in the virtual reality world what is experience

  Not long ago, a man named Thorsten s. Wiedemann man became the world's only virtual reality of a 48-hour experience of people. This was named "DISCONNECTED (offline)" act at the Science Center Berlin Games. Recently, MotherBoard Wiedemann was an interview with foreign media.

  Q: does this experience changed your opinion about virtual reality?

  A: it makes me feel a lot of things. From a gaming point of view, I'm more optimistic about the potential of virtual reality. In 48 hours, I found the contents of virtual reality games haven't done good enough, approximately 20-24 hours after I started feeling bored, because the content has been duplicated. World is very simple, and nothing to dig, if you have bigger and better world, you can spend more time exploring.

Moschino iPad air cases

48 hours in the virtual reality world, what is experience?

  Q: in the "offline" before you start, how long you been in virtual reality?

  A: the longest time is one hour. I remember there is a game called Deep breath. Your stomach has a special controller, when you inhale and when you exhale, you will walk around in an underwater world, although very abstract, but also very beautiful.

  Q: what drives you to try this?

  A,: since Oculus in Kickstarter Shang launched virtual reality helmet zhihou, I on has been in wants to, I can in this virtual world in stay long? this items technology in a is long of time zhihou will has how of performance does? if I in inside stay over 12 hours, I of psychological will appeared how of changes does? then I wants to, since has was stay enough 12 hours has, that I than attempts to stay have more long.

  Q: when compared to the original plan in practice, do you have a bias?

  A: there are. We thought from the beginning was that I took my noise cancellation headphones, completely isolated, to stay 48 hours awake is already a big challenge. But I don't want to use drugs in the virtual reality world, so I decided to sleep for 2.5 hours. In virtual worlds, I think sleep is a very cool experience, so we modified the original plan.

  Sleep this part is really interesting. Beginning in which I slept in the mountains, then Stream off the line, after the device restarts, I found myself waking up at the beach, as if someone had brought me another place to sleep.

  Q: virtual reality common side effects such as headaches, nausea, please? Moschino retina iPad Air case

  A: no, I've never appears in-game nausea. I do not know why no bad reaction, I thought I was going to red eye, but it didn't. I am well prepared in advance, such as drugs or something, I would be useless on those things but it was not until the end, I just had a few bananas, chocolate and crisps.

  Q: you are now spending more time in the virtual reality of the long man, how long do you think the records to be maintained?

  A: I never wanted to create a world record, I don't give a damn if anyone would break the record, if there is a challenge, and I feel great.

[Article correction] Moschino iPad air cases

Collection is the collection of 1542

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0KoC5Xf0Co

Tags: Science and technology And anecdotes

No comments:

Post a Comment